Странице

четвртак, 10. октобар 2013.

Summer is gone guys and winter is on his way

Today is the first day that I felt the smell of the winter, it was early in the morning when I woke up and saw that it was cold the temperature has dropped to zero. Damn I thought to my self isn't too early for this? No, one is asking me about this :) I better put on something thicker on me, I have to walk anyway to school and back and it is an hour going plus coming back.
As I was reading some articles about what was happening in summer this year, I realized that this past season was very interesting with many stories that we could not have the chance to follow all of them. Eli Fara and Anjeza Branka were rocking this summer and I didn't thought about them at all. No one thought that these two old ladies would loose control and burn out the scenes, where do they find the energy, is it original, do they really have it or just pretending and not giving up. That is positive however, but your age should be considered when you are entertainer, people expect to see younger interpreters behave like them and not someone that is older than 50 years trying to keep up with those in their 30s.
Personally when I see them doing that, I feel sorry for them and hopefully this would not be a common practice for future interpreters and other famous singers.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Db4pzW1UFP0