Странице

четвртак, 10. октобар 2013.

Police patrol in my town assaulted by a drunk driver

I was going to school today, I had lectures from 2 pm, after I passed the city park a fast car was coming toward me, the police was on the side of the road hiding after a tree of the city park. When they heard the noise of the car coming very fast, one of the police officers stepped out and tried to stop the car, but the driver didn't stop and tried to run over the police officer. By a miracle the police officer moved from the way and felt in the grass, he was injured though, he could not walk and gained some body scratches, but he was alive. I couldn't believe my eyes what I was seeing. After couple of minutes the driver was caught, and imprisoned for assaulting a police officer while on duty. Having some news before the newspaper agencies have it, really makes you feel like the first journalist on spot, proud to present the news to you from the crime scene :)
When I think deeper, I am thankful to God that I am alive and hope that the drunk driver will never get his driving license back.