Странице

четвртак, 10. октобар 2013.

Once I head a good friend that became a killer!

Well you never know who are you dealing with. I know I am an talkative person, ready to help my friends and other good and bad attributes that I have, but I am not here to talk about me but rather for my life stories. We grew up together, he was 1 year older than me and was protective and carrying for me. We were part of different ethnicity but really good friends. And I was living in region where me and my family were part of the other ethnicity and in that region we were 0,00001% if I could say so.
I spoke their language fluently, I did not have any other difference apart from the ethnicity and religion. Wow that is more than enough :), however, I have been very wild kid, I was the one that will start a fight and steal apricots from my neighbors garden, steal candy from a store and too many other stuff that are not really my nature but were part of my friends that I used to hang out with as a kid.
One of those friends was Pepi, he was born to die young and so he did. I knew that he was dangerous and trouble bringer even when he slept you would expect something from him. I was trying to change him, but that was not possible, I was part of his dangerous plans always, I was there for his sake, to try to change him, but his family gave up on him, he was like possessed, not even jail time didn't change him. Dedicated to troubles and restless life of crime. Once I saved a boys life, this is how it happened, Pepi had a fight with a bigger guy, and he lost the fight and he was so pissed off with, he went home and took his fathers gun and his Pit bull, to chase and kill that guy. I was bagging him all the time, at the end I managed to persuade him by accepting that he will train his Pit bull on me. I know this sounds crazy, but listen the story, we went on the fields and he charged the dog on me, I didn't had protection and of course I didn't know how to deal with dogs especially Pits, the dog was coming very fast on me, something was telling me that I should run, and I was still waiting, in one moment, I realized that I should run, and believe me from the fear that I gained, not even Usain Bolt was a match for me, I jumped on a tree and climbed on it very fast, the dog almost got me, he was barking and trying to climb up the tree. Now my legs are shaking, he could have killed me. Than Pepi arrived and desist the dog and tied him. He realized also that he could have harmed me or killed me. I saved my life and the life of the other guy. Than we moved to another region with my family, couple of years later Pepi end up in jail for killing one Pharmacist, for drugs and he end up in jail, after they released him, he died from overdose. There is a link fro you that didn't learn yet for bizarre happening in US.
http://www.smh.com.au/world/geoffrey-portway-wouldbe-cannibal-gets-27-years-jail-20130918-2tyq3.html