Странице

четвртак, 10. октобар 2013.

Some people are lucky, I wish that luck has not forgotten us

I friend of mine, called me couple of minutes ago and told me that Leonora Jakupi has found a new boyfriend, who is he, we still do not know yet, we have provided one picture from the new couple and we will share it with you on our blog. The picture is not clear who is she kissing with, this is the mystery that newsagents are trying to discover it. However this new guy is very lucky, and we are sure that he has invested lot of efforts to realize his plan that was successful. Leonora has very interesting character not every man can deal with her and even approaching her lately has become very hard. She is traveling a lot around the diaspora, singing career in reality is very busy life. Unless you have money to follow her were she goes and meet her like it was your destiny to meet her in specific time and date. Ladies love romance, Leonora has mentioned that many times in public, during her interview and so on. But for somebody that is a good hint and a great start. You have to be rich yes, that is for sure, satisfying her appetites is not easy, she buys fancy clothes, goes on expensive vacations, travels a lot and that lifestyle requires If I could say an Sponsor :)
I will also attach a link on this post with the picture of course.
Take care guys and keep sharing my writings, I really appreciate it, thanks so much!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_saxqGUI0g